Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let me build your social status ...

As your consultant and advisor, I assist with building a profile, marketing on social media sites, writing content, submitting updates, engaging with fans and followers and tecahing you how to build your social status.



I find networking options and functions for you to attend so you can meet others and promote your business or brand.


I work with you to build a community, to make relevant contacts, to attend networking functions and how to become the face and voice of your business both on and offline.


I provide the following services:

marketing
networking
social media
office administration
research
blogging
social networking
writing
updating content
arranging events
e-newsletter content
email queries
customer service

No comments:

Post a Comment